Health Carousel Philippines excels at helping Medical Technologists achieve their #AmericanDream. The minimum requirements for entry into our program for MTs are listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited medical technology program
- ASCPi or AMT certification
- At least 6 months of MT-related work experience
If you don’t yet qualify, that’s okay. We encourage you to register with us and we will provide guidance on how to qualify for entry into our programs.
Here’s what you’ll get when you register with Health Carousel Philippines and our U.S. partner PassportUSA:
- U.S. visa sponsorship (EB-3 Immigrant Visa)
- Paid Immigration Processing (and visa sponsorship of eligible family members)
- Credentials reimbursements (for qualifying MTs)
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed and Premium US employment
- Paid airfare to the USA
- Assistance with buying or leasing a car
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and more
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Optional low-cost dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family
- Professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- US Arrival Perks (Assistance from PassportUSA’s Arrival Coordinator, Arrival Advance, Temporary Housing Allowance, Cellphone and Swag Bag)
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
Our Core Values
Our commitment to these core values has helped us earn our reputation as a quality organization within the communities we serve, and we understand that we must work diligently each day to maintain that high standard.
Achieve More Together
Do the Right Thing
Raise the Bar
Go the Extra Mile
Training and Coaching
Access to resources and experts that will help you achieve passing English language and U.S licensing exam scores and expertly file for your U.S. visa.
Our experts have handled thousands of international nurse immigration cases and have successfully placed them at great facilities across the USA. We'll always process your visa in the manner that ensures you’ll arrive in the USA as quickly as possible.
We Cover the Costs
Our U.S. partner PassportUSA pays for your visa filing and U.S. relocation. They even provide bonuses and reimbursements to cover virtually every expense associated with starting your nursing career in the USA.
Prior to registering with Health Carousel Philippines, I had been to many different agencies and ended up being disheartened as no one would lead me to the right path. I was so thankful for my dearest friend who paved the way to Health Carousel Philippines. Now, after being part of the Health Carousel Philippines family for four years, I can vouch for their professionalism and integrity.
Choosing Health Carousel Philippines to help me reach my #AmericanDream has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. I brought my whole life from the Philippines with just two bags, a few dollars in my wallet, some confidence, faith, and trust that this company would help me every step of the way. I have never been wrong.
It has been a decade since I was abandoned by my previous employer, but Health Carousel Philippines rescued me and made my #AmericanDream come true. Thank you so much for the assistance and great help. God Bless!
Follow Your #AmericanDream!
Get ready for your healthcare career in the USA