Deserving of Your Trust
Health Carousel Philippines through its partnership with PassportUSA has placed hundreds of internationally trained PTs, OTs, and SLPs at some of America’s finest healthcare organizations. We treat our healthcare professionals and their families with the respect they deserve as they move across cultures and time zones to new opportunities in the USA. Most importantly, we deliver what we promise—this commitment remains the cornerstone of our service.
If you dream of the limitless opportunities a life and career in the USA can provide, reach out to the Health Carousel Philippines team today.
- Physical Therapists: Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Occupational Therapists: Possess a minimum of a Master’s in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Speech Language Pathologists: Possess a minimum of a Master’s from an accredited SLP program.
Once you sign with Health Carousel Philippines we will provide assistance to help you meet all of the requirements for obtaining a U.S. professional license and visa including: TOEFL, coursework remediation (if required), credential evaluation, and U.S. licensure exam prep and testing. Your U.S. visa will be filed upon successful completion of the above required milestones.
- U.S. visa sponsorship
- Credentialing assistance
- Free U.S. licensure for your assignment location
- No-cost legal fees for filing visa petitions for eligible family members (we’re family-friendly)
- Career placement at a leading U.S. healthcare facility
- Paid airfare to the USA
- Free temporary housing at start of assignment
- Assistance with buying or leasing a car
- Money to help set up you U.S. household
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, and more
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Optional low-cost dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your familly
- Professional liability (malpractice) insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Generous pay packages
- Cell phone plan featuring unlimited talk, text, and 4G data for under $30 per month, plus family discounts on additional lines
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement of $300USD annually, plus access to unlimited CEU courses online through our selected provider
Our Core Values
Our commitment to these core values has helped us earn our reputation as a quality organization within the communities we serve, and we understand that we must work diligently each day to maintain that high standard.
Achieve More Together
Do the Right Thing
Raise the Bar
Go the Extra Mile
Training and Coaching
Access to resources and experts that will help you achieve passing English language and U.S licensing exam scores and expertly file for your U.S. visa.
Our experts have handled thousands of international nurse immigration cases and have successfully placed them at great facilities across the USA. We'll always process your visa in the manner that ensures you’ll arrive in the USA as quickly as possible.
We Cover the Costs
Our U.S. partner PassportUSA pays for your visa filing and U.S. relocation. They even provide bonuses and reimbursements to cover virtually every expense associated with starting your nursing career in the USA.
It has been three years, but I remember signing with Health Carousel Philippines like it was yesterday. Getting to the United States is not an easy task. It has a lot of ups and downs, but Health Carousel Philippines made the process enjoyable and less strenuous. Together, my ‘work family’ and Health Carousel Philippines brought out the best in me and I look forward to work everyday.
Choosing Health Carousel Philippines to help me reach my American Dream has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. I brought my whole life from the Philippines with just two bags, a few dollars in my wallet, some confidence, faith, and trust that this company would help me every step of the way. I have never been wrong.
Prior to registering with Health Carousel Philippines, I had been to many different agencies and ended up being disheartened as no one would lead me to the right path. I was so thankful for my dearest friend who paved the way to Health Carousel Philippines. Now, after being part of the Health Carousel Philippines family for four years, I can vouch for their professionalism and integrity.
Follow Your #AmericanDream!
Get ready for your healthcare career in the USA